Good afternoon
Back to comment after a long time. I like to tell you about the wonderful wether who is doing this winter. Last year during this period was snowing and personally I think it is the best winter, isn’t much cold and is not dangerous for those who drive. But many people worried because believe that do less cold for de climate change and I'm one of those people and I believe if we continued polluting the earth in the end there won’t be winter.
Back to comment after a long time. I like to tell you about the wonderful wether who is doing this winter. Last year during this period was snowing and personally I think it is the best winter, isn’t much cold and is not dangerous for those who drive. But many people worried because believe that do less cold for de climate change and I'm one of those people and I believe if we continued polluting the earth in the end there won’t be winter.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario